You want to develop yourself, you want to reflect on your daily routine, you want to optimize and change your actions as a manager, as an employee and as a human being.
As a coach I accompany you at
- the development of your leadership skills and personality
- the improvement of your self-perception and self-control
- your professional orientation
- Dealing with crises, conflicts and violence Recognition of influencing factors, processes and interdependencies
- Development of complex solutions and implementation strategies
- Preparation of important negotiations Discussion and protection from important decisions
My work is based, among other things, on the 4-factor model of TCI and on the basis of the continuous change of function/person in a situation.
In a first interview your needs are determined and based on these findings your coaching plan is developed.
I accompany you or the team in your development process and sharpen your senses in self-perception, external perception and reflection. The possibility of a change of perspective, for example through the method of “thank you walking”, is also important.